Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome Rhett!

We are so excited to welcome little Rhett Aaron Dixon!
Kelly did such a wonderful job (with Tyler's help) bringing him into the world.
He has a sweet big brother that is thrilled to have him join their family.
The Dixon team keeps growing...and we are so grateful!




 Kalvin meeting his little brother...and bringing him a special gift!



 Kelly, you are such a wonderful, beautiful Mother!  We love you!
 I can't wait to hold you for myself!  I will be there in 4 days... but Papa and your Uncles aren't so happy they don't get to come with me!

I LOVE this picture Tyler sent... All the babies in the hospital receive this t-shirt on Game Day!
They love their football in Nebraska!  Go Huskers... you are lucky to have your newest fan!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! We are so happy for all of you!
    Love, Love Love You!!

    ReplyDelete