Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Elder Ben

Our Elder Ben has only two months left on his mission!  He is doing all he can to fit in all he wants to get done in his last couple of months.  He has been such a wonderful missionary!  We are so grateful for his example and his hard work.  He will treasure the experiences he has had for the rest of his life.  He said today in his email..."I've learned so much here, it's been life changing. It's amazing how right when I feel like I'm figuring out how to do missionary work as a full time missionary, I don't have much time to do it. But I won't let that stop the work from moving forward."  We love him so much!
Sunday's wonderful baptisms:

Elder Corbridge of the Seventy came to the Arcadia Mission and did training over the weekend.  Ben was excited to find out that Elder Corbridge is a cousin to his Aunt Mary!  Ben had the opportunity to conduct the training yesterday and had a great, spiritual experience.

A couple of weeks ago, they had the baptism of one of Ben's favorite people...Clarence!  He said it was the most miraculous, spiritual Sunday of his mission!

I know this time of Ben's life will shape the rest of his life.  Everything good in his future will be a blessing for faithful service.  I am grateful for good, faithful, hard working sons!  I am so proud of them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment