Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quiet Book!

 Last July I had the brilliant (hmmm??) idea of making a "Quiet Book" for my sweet Grandchildren!
I thought one per family would work well.  I searched and searched for some patterns I liked.  It was a challenge, but I found a set of patterns I loved.  I started in July and finished on Christmas Eve... 
It was a huge undertaking! I really loved creating something I think they will treasure.
It was truly a labor of love.
 I think my favorite pages are the Snowman and the Clown! And I LOVE my Little Old Lady in the Shoe!
She was a bit of work... so I made 5! (didn't think I could do her again :)
It brought me such joy to see the boys love their books!
Now I need to finish one for Everly!  So glad I have a little time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment