Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our 4th Eagle Scout!

Noah had his Eagle Board of Review tonight and all went well!  He is our 4th Eagle Scout... we 
just have Ethan left to go!
Now we need his Eagle Portrait to hang up with the other boys!!




   Here is Tyler at 13 years old... our youngest Eagle so far!

     Brad finished his Eagle at 16 and Ben finished just before he turned 18!  (Love the sideburns Brad!
He told me I can't say anything about long hair anymore after I let Ben have his beard... But he looks so handsome...don't you think?)



For his project, Noah collected items for the Afghan Orphan Project.  School supplies, backpacks, shoes, clothes and soccer balls.  The Afghan Orphan Project has teamed up with Fedex to ship the items to U.S. Soldiers stationed in Iraq and the Soldiers deliver the items to orphans and needy children.  They love to get soccer balls and Noah was able to collect 25!  We were so grateful to all who were able to help with his project!



 Congratulations Noah!  You worked hard and did a great job!


5 comments:

  1. That is so amazing!!! We are so proud of you Noah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Noah! Proud of you. Kalvin has some great uncles to look up to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Good job Noah! Good job mom! (mom... I was 16, cause I finished my project just before I got my driver's license, remember?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Noah! Your boys are such wonderful examples Lisa - I hope my 3 boys grow up to be as terrific as yours!

    ReplyDelete