Thursday, September 15, 2011

What really matters

  We have had a tough couple of days.  James has served as a City Councilman for the past 12 years.  That is now coming to an end.  He has worked tirelessly for our community.  We have been blessed as a family for his service.  He has been a great example to all of us.  He leaves a legacy of hard work, integrity and honesty.  He has accomplished many valuable things for our city over the years.  We have made wonderful friends who have influenced us for good!
  EJ came home from school with this note for his Dad!  Such a good boy... just what we needed!


    I planted a pink rosebush when my Mom died 2 1/2 years ago.  I noticed today that it is in bloom...
I think she is telling me everything is going to be just fine!




 

2 comments:

  1. We love you guys! Thanks to both of you for all your hard work for Lehi city. New and exciting things must be coming your way. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that great things are coming your way for sure!!! You guys deserve showers of the Lord's most wonderful blessings. And I'm with Ethan, you're our hero too James. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete