Tuesday, October 8, 2013

30th Anniversary!

How can it possibly be 30 years ago that James and I were married? 
I love what James wrote on facebook today...
"Yes, it has been 30 years! My wonderful wife is the classiest lady I know. She has blessed me each and every day of our 30 years together--a perfect wife, companion, friend, counselor, adviser, mother, and immensely patient, caring and loving. She's my girl. I love you, sweetheart!"
I am so grateful for such a wonderful man to share my life with! 
 
We are so blessed with a wonderful family and beautiful, healthy grandchildren!
 We have been blessed to add beautiful daughters to our family whom our sons were lucky enough to marry!
 We must have done something right in these 30 years!
I love you sweetheart!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment