Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Tyler!

How could I have missed posting a "Happy 28th Birthday" to my #1 son Tyler???
Well...I am only a day late...that's pretty good for me these days!
Text conversation with Tyler and James...
James: It's your Birthday! Have a great day!...28?
Tyler: Thanks! Yep...your oldest is almost 30, you old man!
James: Scary to think we moved to Lehi when I was 27, with 2 sons.  
Doesn't seem that long ago... I am trying to stay young...determined to do 20 miles on the bike tomorrow.  Old man??? I'm offended--ha ha!

We are so proud of you Tyler and the wonderful Husband and Father you are!  You have worked so hard to get where you are... what a great experience you and your sweet family has had in Nebraska!
We love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment