Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fourth Eagle Scout!

A couple of weeks ago, we held Noah's Eagle Scout Court of Honor!
It was really wonderful... Noah really has a deep love of Scouting.  He gave his mentor pin to his big brother Brad.  He said something like... "I am so grateful for the example of my big brothers!  I have waited a long time to wear these colors.  Scouting has been a great blessing in my life.  Ethan...it's now up to you to complete what Tyler and Brad started!"
 Thanks Amy for a great portrait for my Eagle wall!!



 Noah being welcomed into the Eagles' Nest!




 We were lucky enough to have beautiful Golden Eagle come to celebrate the occassion... it was awesome!



 Noah holding his Grampa Jack's Scout sash... from 1940!

 Grampa Jack's...1940   James' ...1977
Congrats Noah!!  We are so proud of you!  Only one more brother to go!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! We are so proud of you too Noah!!!!
    Congratulations! You are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete