Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah is 15 today!  It is hard for me to believe!
When Noah was born he gave us quite a scare!  His lungs weren't fully developed and he was struggling to breath... We had signed up with a new Pediatrician, that we hadn't met yet... Dr. John Wynn.  Dr. Wynn came to the hospital and worked on Noah.  When he met James, he said "I know you from somewhere"...  He remembered that they were in the MTC together 16 years earlier!  Dr. Wynn sent Noah by ambulance to another hospital for special care.  It was frightening to let him go, but I was released the next morning to go be with him.  Dr. Wynn called me late at night and told me he was holding one of the most beautiful babies he had ever seen... and that he was breathing well and would be fine.  It was such a relief.  James and I have become good friends with Dr. Wynn and his beautiful wife Karen over the past 15 years!  
We are so grateful for our funny, cool, dramatic, crazy Noah!  There are so many stories about him... 
He WAS Buzz Lightyear!  He had a crazy "Oh Ya!" song that no one can forget!  We can't wait to see what he comes up with next...(well, maybe I can ;)
 Jennie reminds him often... "I held you first!"








 Jennie still helps me keep him in line!  Thanks Jen!!!

Happy Birthday Noah!  We love you!

















2 comments:

  1. So great! I love all of the pictures!! Happy Birthday Noah!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many funny Noah memories! He still cracks me up, even if he doesn't remember I was around when he was younger ;)

    ReplyDelete