Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Projects!

We have been busy with some projects!  Noah was cast in "The Taming of the Shrew" at the Jr. High!  He is Tranio... for those familiar with the Shakespeare play.  As his mother, I was required to make his costume!  Though I do enjoy sewing, I am NOT my sister Linda!  Following patterns are not my favorite thing... but I really had a fun time with this one (don't let Noah know, I am using my hours of work on his costume as leverage!)



Doesn't he look thrilled?  Wait 'til he adds the tights!


Brad called last Saturday and said Cami was spending the day with her sister and asked if he could spend the day with us... well... he had a great plan to build a bike ramp with Ethan!  After 3 trips to Lowe's and 5 hours of hard work, they created a masterpiece!




On the right is an old picture of Tyler going off the same rock hill when he was about 13~




For the past several days, we have been the popular house in the neighborhood!  Thanks, Brad, for the amazing idea!!

2 comments:

  1. love it love it love it!!! You did a great job with the costume, and he looks great. But Im sure you are glad it is over. Lets start the christmas quiet books next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. You are amazing. What a awesome costume...you are WAY better than me! I am so impressed!!
    And Brad, wow you are a way cool big brother!!!! Kaden and Jackson are going to be dying to go to Aunt Lisa's to try out EJ's sweet new ramp!

    ReplyDelete